At Leo Packers and Movers India we are very meticulous in our process and precise in estimates when it comes to the relocation process as a whole.
- Survey – Normally a survey is carried out by our well trained executives at our branches to have the correct assessment in terms of packing volume and the size of our close container trucks.
Clients residing at places where our branches don`t have the presence we obtain the detail list of their household goods through mail.
- Quotation – Based on the inputs received from our clients through the survey report our Promotional team sends a detail quote to our prospective clients through mail / in person for quick and real time response.
- Clinching Deal – Once the quotation is with our prospective clients our promotional team is on the job of closing the deal through detail presentation and prompt follow-ups.
- Actual Move – On the D-Day our Packing and Loading team, headed by a Supervisor reach the client`s place with packing material in a close container truck. Once the packing is through, the supervisor hands over the Lorry Receipt to the customer and the goods are loaded in the truck and moved for the destination.
- Delivery – Once the Client`s consignment reaches the destination they are promptly contacted by the Logistic personal and the delivery takes place at Client`s residence as per the time decided by the client. On successful unloading and unpacking our Supervisor takes the acknowledgement of client on the truck copy of lorry receipt as a token or satisfactory receipt of their goods; thereby completing the relocation process.
- Client Feedback – Once the L.R. copy is acknowledged by the client the same is sent to our Central Office wherein our Customer Support Personal gets in touch with the client through the feedback form sent through mail to our clients regarding their overall experience with us in the relocation process, with the objective of gauging the customer satisfaction and earning their goodwill.